There is a section called "Referral Program" in your J'JO personal account, which becomes active after you purchase any of the "Ultra - 6" or "Ultra - 12” subscriptions.
The section displays the following information:
- Referral balance — the amount of accrued bonuses for your friends and friends of your friends who have purchased a subscription.
- Available for withdrawal — the amount of referral earnings that can be withdrawn. The minimum withdrawal amount is $50.
- Active — friends who have purchased a subscription.
- Friends in waiting — registered friends who have not yet purchased a subscription.
- Invitation code — your referral link for inviting friends.
- A table with the number of friends at each level and the profit earned from their J'JO subscription payments.
By clicking on the "Read more" button located above the table, you can see more detailed information about your friends.
In the section, you can see the first name and last name of the people personally invited by you on the 1st level, as well as the number of friends each of your friends has invited and the number of friends their friends have invited.
- Only those users, who have purchased the subscription, are shown in the table of invited friends.
After the user you invited has paid for their subscription, the commission will be reflected in your balance and will be available for withdrawal within an hour.
The minimum withdrawal amount for referral earnings is $50.